in the quiet, i find myself


in the quiet, i find myself breathe.
slow and purposefully,
the rhythm is found.
leaving what was
to what is, i push myself
to move forward.

thinking.

all these rhythms and tunes,
all the waves and islands,
all the times i find
life, moving forward
all the times i find
life, stopped.

in the quiet, i find myself praying.
to understand,
to know grace,
to constantly seek peace.

in the quiet, i find myself
respecting the blessings,
more importantly,
respecting the pruning.

things move on.
life moves on.
we move on.
i move on.

leaving what will be
in the future,
leaving it to be
on it's own.

in the quiet, i find myself praying
for peace in the present
and
knowing my place in the present.

slow and purposefully
the rhythm is finding
it's place within my life.
thank god.



0 comments: