blessed are those that seek me first

.....................................................................................
tempted, i do not look behind.  i see the glory you have laid, laid out on the road before me. i seek not to build up the treasures they mention. i seek not covet anything ...
i let it go.

blessed are those that seek me first.  i will give them the food and the light they require. i will give them everything that they think they needed not. for i will show you the corners of my heart and they will not be your own.  you will lay resting on my words.  my direction shall be the only one you can seek. and there you shall find new treasures, those in which you have not sought before.  i shall make you bare and free, of the world you shall not be.  you will seek me.  seek me.  nothing and everything will fall away.  for i shall be yours and you mine.  and in the eternity of ours, you shall live, breathless but full of life.  you will rest in me. you will find me and see me for what i am.  i blind those who do not see, they can never see.

for once you have tasted what i have to taste, nothing will taste the same.  for once you hear the voice that is only of my own, no others shall you hear.  you shall be mine, and i yours.  the skies will be full and open up unto those who seek, see me, and hear my voice.  once this has been granted, it shall be done.  it will be done.  and it will be finished.  i, therefore, live among you, resting in this place that only is mine.  i will stay and remain constant.  i will over come your life, i shall seek you, to love me.  i shall seek you to find me and it will not cease until at once you have known me and loved me.
......................................................................................

to give you a little background, i sometimes (most of the time) feel an urge to write and it's almost instantaneous how the words come out.  i'm not really sure what i am writing until i am finished and read it myself!   i'm like the minute writer or something.  but sometimes these moments wake me up at night (i keep my journal and pen right beside my bed for exactly these kinda moments) ... or other weird times, they'll hit.  that's what happened here and actually this is from last year - recently found it tucked into something and don't usually post my "writings" on here, but thought i'd share.

1 comments:

Anonymous | July 20, 2010
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.